This is the Complete Beginners Guide to starting your Yoga Practice.
You will learn more than 40 foundational poses, and get access to Bonus Flows and Bonus course content. You will also learn to Meditate, deepen your breath throughout your practice, and more!
P.S. I've also included my TWO E-books with over 100 pages of information that will help YOU get started with Yoga.
Hop on your mat to practice with me!
- Introduction Video (0:34)
- Your Yoga BFF - Paris (1:07)
- How to Approach this Course (1:07)
- Introduction to Yoga (History, Benefits & More) (6:45)
- PDF - Introduction to Yoga Reading Material
- E-book: So You Want to Start Yoga, What Now?
- E-book: I'm on My Mat, What Now?
- PDF- Course Outline
- 28 Day Beginner Yoga Plan
- Child's Pose (1:50)
- Cat And Cow (2:10)
- Yogi Squat or Garland Pose (1:16)
- Cobra Pose (1:40)
- Sphinx Pose (1:19)
- Camel Pose (2:16)
- Seated Forward Fold (2:03)
- Wide Legged Seated Forward Fold (1:53)
- Pigeon Pose (3:22)
- Thread the Needle (1:48)
- Bridge Pose (2:01)
- Happy Baby (1:47)
- Extended Puppy Pose (1:45)
- PDF - Module 6 Beginner Seated Poses
Hi I'm Paris. I am originally from the sunny Caribbean island of Trinidad & Tobago, and I am SO happy to be Your Yoga BFF!
I've been practicing yoga for a few years now and I absolutely love all of the benefits it has for both your Mind and Body. I have an Hons Degree in Biochemistry and Neuroscience and am certified in Yoga and Physiology so you're in good hands!
I promise you that your life will change when you start practicing, even if it's just for 5-10 minutes a day! I will be with you every step of the way so you can build your foundation for a strong, lifetime practice, and
P.S., it's never too late to start. See you on the mat!
Use this block for your bio. Explain to your audience who you are, and why you’re teaching this course.